BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grant Reed Owen Blessing/The Walkabout

Amanda and jeremy's (Katelynn, Brynlee, and Ella), Jesse and Sarah's (baby Grant), and Richard and Lindsey's (Kylee) kids. I was able to go to Las Vegas for Grant's baby blessing. The pictures in the gardens are at the Hotel Bellagio on the Strip. We also went to The Hard Rock Cafe and M&M Store- I got a Hard Rock hat to wear to church. THe last picture shows the grandkids in front of the chocolate water fall that was in the Bellagio. We watched the water show at the Bellagio and saw the lions at the MGM Grand. Barb and her kids wore me down and were so annoying the whole time, I'm never coming bnack to Las Vegas- maybe just to see Kent, but that's it! (jk).



(Very serious business- picture of me & Barb)











0 comments: